Youth/CX Consultant – Ipas Nepal
Youth/CX Consultant – Ipas Nepal: Ipas Nepal is a non-profit international organization that works to increase women’s ability to exercise their Sexual and Reproductive Health, especially the Right to Safe Abortion. We seek to eliminate Unsafe Abortion and the resulting deaths and injuries and to expand women’s access to Comprehensive Abortion Care, including contraception and related reproductive health information and care.
Term: Long term consultant till June 2018
The key role of this post is to design and conduct different types of community mobilization activities for reducing abortion stigma at community level through young people and health workers in Adolescents Sexual Reproductive Health & Rights including Safe Abortion Services (SAS) issues using Social Behavior Change Communication (SBCC) approaches.
- Implements community access activities and manages implementing partners in accordance with predetermined timelines and budgets
- Lead technical sessions in providing trainings to young people and medical abortion service provider on Youth Friendly Services and Adolescents Sexual Reproductive Health.
- Build the capacity of health facilities in-charge to strengthen the referral mechanism through FCHVs
- Write comprehensive training reports of each event after completion of activities
- Contribute to development and translation of training materials
- Collect most significant changes (case studies, success stories, etc.) from the events
- Works closely with District Public/Health Offices and partner organizations
Qualification and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Health or Nursing with at least three years of experiences in conducting trainings and community mobilizations activities
- Experience in designing and implementing SBCC tools and approaches
- Strong group facilitation and training skills
- Willingness to work as a part of the team and flexibility to spent 50% of time travelling to program intervention districts and health facilities
- Computer Literacy (e-mail, internet, Nepali typing and word processing)
- Excellent writing skill in Nepali and English language
Applications along with detailed cirriculumn viate to be emailed by close of business on Thursday, September 14, 2017 to Email: [email protected]
*Canvassing at any stage will lead to automatic dismissal and Ipas Nepal reserves all rights to make the final selection.