How can youth become champions of action and lead the implementation of the post-2015 development agenda?
The WFUNA Youth Seminar aims to create ownership and discuss the involvement of youth in the post-2015 development agenda process.
Date: January 11-15, 2015
Venue: Step by Step International School – Jaipur, India
Who Should Apply: UNA/UNYA youth leaders ages 18 to 26
Participation Fee (includes food and accommodation during seminar):
USD 100 for international participants
USD 50 for Indian participants
Deadline for applications: Thursday, December 11, 2014
WFUNA will select 12 international youth leaders and 12 Indian youth leaders endorsed by their respective UNAs.
During the Seminar:
- Participants will learn about the ongoing discussions around the post-2015 development agenda
- Participants will learn how to design and implement a project
- Participants will learn how to design and implement an awareness raising campaign
- Participants will learn how to better fund raise for their respective projects or campaigns
- Participants will learn about how to better use social media to achieve their project or campaign objectives
Travel and Visa
Participants will be responsible for obtaining a visa and booking travel arrangements to and from their home country and India.
Send email at [email protected].
Original Source of information: http://www.wfuna.org/youth-seminar-2015-jaipur