Vacancy- Clinic Coordinator, Medical Centre, Kathmandu
We are looking for a Smart person who has excellent marketing , communications and problem solving skills to coordinate a Clinic based in Kathmandu.
About the Job:
- You will be responsible to take lead on operational activity to run a medical centre in Kathmandu.
- Work closely with doctor or dentist and facilitate the admin task of the clinic.
- Daily communication with supervisor via online method agreed by the organisational policy.
- Develop strategy and marketing programs to promote the business.
- Lead on financial and stock management.
- Assist the Manager and run desired task at ground level.
- Bachelor of Public Health (BPH) or Bachelor in Business/ healthcare/ management /marketing or related field.
- 1 year of professional experience
- Excellent computer and online communication skills
- Experience in marketing and client communication
- Must have experience of task completed on limited time.
- Priority for those who have their own private vehicle
- Experience in target and KPI achievement environment.
- Experienced or understanding of working in project management or AGILE framework.
- Good Salary rate with potential commission upon profit.
- Opportunity to work closet with International Professional.
Please send a copy of updated CV and a cover letter to [email protected]. Application closes on 28th December.
Source of Info: FACEBOOK