Vacancy announcement, ECHS- Embassy of India
|EMBASSY OF INDIA, KATHMANDU (NEPAL) VACANCY : ECHS|
1. Ex-servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS) is a medical scheme launched by Govt of India to provide free medical treatment to the Ex-servicemen (ESM) pensioners and their dependents of Indian Armed Forces. Applications are invited for following posts at ECHS Polyclinic Kathmandu, Dharan and Pokhara. Employment will be on contractual basis without any pensionary benefits :-
|S.No||Category||Max Age||Basic Qualification||Work Experience||Desirable Attributes||Salary in NPRs Per Month|
FOR POLYCLINIC KATHMANDU
|68||MBBS||Min 03 yrs after internship Preferable addl qualification in medicine/ surgery||Merit in MBBS PG/ Other Addl qualification.||Rs 1,20,000/-|
|2||Laboratory Assistant||58||DMLT/ Class-1 Laboratory Tech Course (Armed Forces)||Min 5 yrs work experience in Laboratory||Experience of more than 10 yrs||Rs 44,960/-|
FOR POLYCLINIC DHARAN
|1||Laboratory Technician||58||(i) B.Sc (Medical Lab Tech)
(i) Matriculation/Higher Secondary/Senior Secondary (10+2) with science from recognized Institution/Board
(ii) Diploma in Medical Lab Tech from a Recognized Institution.
|Min 3 yrs work experience as a Lab Asst in a Medical Lab||–||Rs 44,960/-|
|FOR POLYCLINIC POKHARA|
|1||Laboratory Assistant||58||DMLT/ Class-1 Laboratory Tech Course (Armed Forces)||Min 5 yrs work experience in Laboratory||Experience of more than 10 yrs||Rs 44,960/-|
|58||Diploma/ Class-1 Radiographer Course (Armed Forces)||Min 5 yrs experience||Any course in Ultrasound/ Med technology.||Rs 44,960/-|
2. Eligible candidates after short listing will be telephonically informed to be present for interview with their original documents. Preference will be given to the Indian Ex-servicemen with the requisite qualifications. Last date for submission of application is 28 Dec 18. Application may please be forwarded at the address mentioned below.
|(a) Date and time of Interview – Will be informed subsequently
(b) Place of interview – ECHS Polyclinic Kathmandu, Dharan & Pokhara
Terms & Conditions.
- Age. Candidates should meet the age criteria mentioned above.
- Contractual Terms & Conditions. The contract will be for a period of one year subject to review of their conduct and performance during the employment. The contractual employees will not be entitled to any allowance, financial benefits or concessions as admissible to Govt employees.
- Working Hours. The working hours for staff would be 48 hours per week (8×6) from Sunday to Friday, Saturday being a holiday.
- Medical Fitness. Medical Fitness certificate has to be produced.