One Heart World-Wide invites application from suitable candidates for following position.
Job Position: Training/Field Supervisor
Duty Station: Ramechhap/Solukhumbu/Nuwakot District Headquarter with frequent travel to rural areas
Report to: District Coordinator
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Provide close and continuous support to implement “Network of Safety for Women and Newborn” project including Birthing Centers, equipment, Birth Preparedness Package, MNH update and HFOMC strengthening and community level advocacy.
- Identify program needs and the logistics at health facilities and ensure timely delivery at the designated local health facilities.
- Manage OHW supported training activities in the district, rural/urban municipality level and community level
- Provide technical support visits to birthing centers, health workers and FCHVs with special focus on quality of services and capacity building on data collection, reporting, recording and clinical skills.
- Frequent field visits to facilitate the implementation process, training, program follow up and to collect routine data (annual, quarterly and monthly) from health facilities and communities.
- Develop a network to collect and monitor all maternal and neonatal deaths in the district and undertake follow-up visits to every household where deaths have occurred to verify the death and identify causes of death.
- Mapping local government in the program district and collect routine data from health facilities and communities in its catchment areas.
- Any other job assigned by the Supervisor or program managers
- Take active lead to build sound relationships with District (Public) Health Office, urban/rural municipality office, local government offices, program focal person, health facility staff, community stakeholders and female community health volunteers in order to maintain program schedule and achieve program deliverables at the field level
- Coordinate to ensure logistics and daily activities in all program locations.
- Participate, represent and co-ordinate at the district, urban/rural municipality, facility level and community level
- Work together with the supervisor to conduct the performance review and development plan annually.
- Contribute to prepare regular progress reports, technical deliverables, presentations, and district work plans
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual progress report.
- Prepare reports on all maternal/pregnancy related deaths and neonatal deaths, including causes of death.
- Must be a Nepali Citizens
- With minimum PCL nursing or Health Assistant level trainings with 4 years of experience in the maternal and child health or Bachelor level education in the health sciences with 2 years of experience in related field.
- Good clinical skills, and experience in working with MoHP health services.
- Experiences in Public Health and Maternal Child Health areas and completion of SBA training will be an additional advantage.
- Knowledge and experience in program and community level training.
- Practical experience in facilitation and interaction with government counterpart/local stakeholders at different local health facilities, and ability to deal with various stakeholders
- Knowledge and experience using MS-Office packages and statistical packages, email and internet.
- Good verbal and written communication in English and Nepali
- Good inter-personal skills and experience of working in a team in a multi-cultural environment
- Sets high standards for quality of work and consistently achieves project goals
- Ability to function as a self-starter with limited supervision
If you are interested in applying for this position, Please click the link: http://bit.ly/2w5T8XN and complete all relevant fields on the online application form then submit your application letter with recent resume by 5:00 PM, 28 August 2018.