MSI/ Sunaulo Parivar Nepal announces vacancy for the position of Project Administrator;
Job Title: Project Administrator
Reporting to: Operations Manager
Responsible for: Program officers/Supervisors
The Project Administrator is responsible for a successful implementation and management of MS ladies program of SPN/MSS in Nepal. S/he ensures the attainment of SPN and MSS goals and objectives and provide leadership to the SPN and MSS team to develop, implement and expand the MS Ladies program efficiently and effectively. Under this program, well trained, independent midwives are employed in different geographical location and will be called MS Ladies. MS Ladies will offer all five modern family planning methods (STM and LARC). The role of the Project Administrator will be to successfully implement project in line with the values of MSI and knowledge and access to SRH information and services.
- Assist in delivery of the MS Ladies program, including finance and programmatic operations; coordinate planning and budgeting of community-based activities; ensure project reports meet the required donor compliance and government standards are delivered according to plans
- Responsible for input into and maintaining the annual project plan for all project models and link to service delivery.
- Assist in developing and managing project teams to deliver project services in an efficient and effective way.
- Assist all field logistics for project activities including pre-planning, set up, delivery and evaluation/set up in line with regulations
- Daily/weekly follow up of project teams to ensure service delivery is on track.
- Ensure the stock count and report from all MS Ladies on Monthly basis
- Ensure all MS Ladies have family planning and other medical supplies and commodities
- Collect the workplan of Program officers, MS Ladies supervisors and MS Ladies to ask monthly budget request for community-based activities and request Operations Manager for final approval
- Maintain the petty cash (Program officers, MS Ladies supervisors and MS Ladies) and send the request to Operations Manager for approval. Get monthly update on petty cash
- Collect financial bills and vouchers from districts and verify it as per MSI policies and guidelines. Recommend for final approval
- Collect all MS Ladies team members DSA, allowances, incentives and other financial benefits on time and settlement on time.
- Ensure the marketing materials are available to all MS Ladies at district level.
- Record the community bases activities are implemented in district level by MS Ladies and pop-up volunteers and maintain the record (target vs beneficiaries)
- Inform to all MS Ladies and other team members about their financial related issues on time.
- Support RME during Client Exit Interview and other research related activities
- Regularly update project details to contact centre.
- Ensure all the supplies and equipment to respective districts are delivered on time
- Maintain delivery points to MS Ladies location to drop supplies and equipment after collecting information from MS ladies
- Manage the out of office hours Roster and a rotating member of that roster ▪ Any other duties as directed by the Operations Manager
- Be familiar with all social marketing products
- Collect monthly report on social marketing sales from MS Ladies and tally with social marketing sales officers
- Ensure all MS Ladies receive social marketing products as requested on time
Skills and Experience
- +2 or proficiency certificate level completed.
- Candidate from health background are preferable.
- At least 2 years’ experience in:
- Working directly in client care.
- Managing database for staff in terms of training, staff movements, etc. • Handling stock/other administration duties
- Involvement in reporting i.e. petty cash vouchers / collecting client data etc
- Good excel skill
- A good understanding of the issues of women’s reproductive services and rights
- Experience in coordination working with women groups/ client mobilization • Experience in projects administration.
- Good understanding of written and spoken English
- Basic computer skills including excel and word, interest to develop to advanced level
- Multi-tasking and ability to meet deadlines
- Good time management
- Ability to listen, motivated to learn and wanting to continually improve
- High quality customer service (Project teams are your customers)
- Able to work under pressure and with minimum supervision
- Empathetic to men and women seeking SRH services
Suitable candidates can send their CV and covering letter to [email protected] by September 11, 2018, 5:00 PM.