The Food and Agriculture Organization of UN(FAO)Fellows Programme:
Call For Expression Of Interest – FAO Regional, Sub-regional, Country Offices or Headquarters Fellows Programme
Job Posting : 13/Sep/2018
Closure Date : 02/Mar/2019, 5:59:00 AM
Organizational Unit: FAO
Job Type : Non-staff opportunities
Type of Requisition: Fellows Programme
Primary Location : Various Locations
Duration: According to time-bound agreement with hiring office
CANDIDATES WILL BE ASSESSED AGAINST THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS:
- Graduate or post-graduate degree (Master’s or PhD) or be enrolled in a PhD programme.
- Working knowledge of at least one FAO language (Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Russian or Spanish). Knowledge of a second FAO language will be considered an asset. Only language proficiency certificates from UN accredited external providers and/or FAO language official examinations (LPE, ILE and LRT) will be accepted as proof of the level of knowledge of languages indicated in the online applications.
- Be nationals of FAO Member Nations
- Age: no age limits.
- Candidates should be able to adapt to an international multicultural environment and have good communication skills.
- Candidates with family members (defined as brother, sister, mother, father, son or daughter) employed by FAO under any type of contractual arrangement are not be eligible for the Fellows Programme.
- Candidates should have appropriate residence or immigration status in the country of assignment.