Team Leader- Nepal Children Helping Programme
Nepal Children Helping Programme(NCHP) is a nonprofit, non religious, non political and independent organization working for the promotion of health and education of children in Nepal with the help of Little stars e.V, Germany. We are seeking for a female CMA to work as a “team leader” for conduction of “Information events and health camps” in Kakani Rural municipality ward 1 & 2 ; erstwhile Okharpauwa VDC Nuwakot ( about 15 KM away from Balaju, Kathmandu).
“Information events and health camps” basically refers to the conduction of awareness raising programs ( audio-visual, group meetings, discussions and interactions) on health, education, hygiene etc to increase attentiveness of people and to distribute some preventive medicines to the people (patients) on the same day and place. Such events and camps are to be conducted for children and adult both turn by turn as per the calendar provided.
Required no: one
Academic qualification: CMA Passed from a recognized institution.
Job category: Full time
Main responsibilities of a Female CMA( team leader):
- Conducting the information events and health camps in different places at least 4 days a week together with the assisting member/s.
- Performing related activities of events/camps (like: announcement and displays)
- Preparing and submitting the report of events and camps.
- Preparing and submitting the report of treatment (patient detail, kind of illness etc)
- Developing new ideas for the betterment of the events.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Basic computer skill (Word, excel email/internet)
- Able to work in a team.
- Willingness to travel to different places for the events/camps.
- Dedicated and sincere for the given tasks.
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to send their CV and application by 4th September, 2017 to [email protected] and CC to [email protected] and [email protected] with a recent photograph.
Only short listed candidates will be called for further tests and interview.