Team Leader – LINKAGES Nepal, FHI 360: FHI 360, an international NGO, is recruiting a highly qualified and dynamic Nepali citizen for LINKAGES Nepal project as Team Leader. LINKAGES Nepal is part of the global LINKAGES project, USAID and PEPFAR’s flagship project addressing HIV prevention, care and treatment among key populations.
The Team Leader is responsible for overall management of the FHI 360/LINKAGES Nepal HIV prevention, care and treatment program and services including planning, implementation, monitoring/evaluation, reporting and coordination in the project districts.
- Contribute to the development of the FHI 360/LINKAGES Nepal project work plans and program designs according to the LINKAGES and USAID/PEPFAR requirements and strategies.
- Oversee the process of subproject design, development (including selection of agencies, sub-agreement design, review and execution) and modification, implementation, monitoring and evaluation in collaboration with relevant FHI 360/LINKAGES Nepal staff members.
- Collaborate closely with other FHI 360/LINKAGES Nepal project units to smoothly implement and maximize the impact of project activities.
- Continuously track overall progress on subprojects and review with Program Officers on a regular basis, including budget expenditures, burn rates and achievement towards targets and utilize the information from the monitoring for program improvement and increase effectiveness and efficiency.
- Assist Program Officers to regularly track the program progress and to prepare, analyze, review and use continuum of HIV prevention, care, support and treatment (CoPCT) cascade for program improvement.
- Assist Program Officers for analysis of program data and information on regular basis and use the findings and recommendation for program improvement.
- Coordinate and ensure adequate and timely supportive supervision and monitoring visits to implementing partner agencies (IAs) from Program Officers and specialized units for on-site coaching & mentoring. Conduct supportive supervision and monitoring visits of field activities.
- Design and deliver presentations related to FHI 360 programs at the state/province and local level as needed.
- Track and follow up on program-related issues on a regular basis and share updated information to the program and technical teams.
- Communicate all programmatic decisions to direct reports in a timely manner through effective communication channels.
- Coordinate to monitor security-related situation and issues in FHI 360 project districts on a regular basis, assess impact on programs, report any issues or problems to the supervisor and make recommendations for strategies to minimize the impact.
- Contribute to prepare program-related reports, documentation and write-ups including, fortnightly/monthly updates, updates for program and technical meetings, quarterly progress reports, paper publications, abstracts, newsletters and success stories.
- Provide inputs on the documents and write-up prepared by specialized units from program management perspective.
- Contribute to the development of strategic behavioral communication (SBC) materials, training curriculum and other program-related materials as needed.
- Represent FHI 360/LINKAGES Nepal project in external functions as needed at the state/province level.
- Master’s Degree in Public Health or related field and 3-5 years’ of experience managing, implementing and monitoring HIV prevention, care, and treatment program or Bachelor’s Degree in Public Health or related field and 5-7 years’ experience in the related field.
- Proven experience and performance in program development, grant making, and management & monitoring with international organization.
- Ability to work in teams and create collaborative team building environment.
- Experience with USAID rules and regulations.
- Ability to travel to the field 30-40 percent of the time.
Final deadline for application is 5:00 p.m. Sunday, October 14, 2018.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for written test and interview. Any effort to influence the selection process will result in disqualification.