AIDS Healthcare Foundation (AHF) is an international NGO, working in Nepal since 2008 in the field of HIV/AIDS treatment and care. AHF is looking for dynamic and energetic Nepali citizens to fulfill the following positions:
Staff Nurse – 1 position (Kathmandu)
Responsible for comprehensive care and counseling to clients. S/he should collaborate with other health care professionals and PLHIV support groups; provide psychosocial counseling; maintain record of patients care; conduct training to PLHIV and family members; and coordinate PLHIV networks and groups.
Required Qualification and Skill
- Intermediate (Proficiency Certificate) in Nursing (Staff Nurse) from recognized institution
- 1 years of experience in Health Sector
- Experience in Project Management related to HIV prevention, treatment and care services
- Ability to interact with technical experts and experience of working with Government Systems and Structures and support to facilitate continued medical education and technical working group meetings in the assigned clinic / location
- Provide direct and comprehensive primary, preventive and therapeutic care to patients.
- Collaborate with other health care professionals (medical officer, nurse, social worker, community health care worker, home-based caregiver, and psychologist) to adhere treatment protocol adopted by Nepal Government
- Computer literacy, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and E-mail
- Be able to work to deadlines and cope with a large number of tasks at one time
- Ability to multi-task and work independently
Qualified Nepali citizen are encouraged to apply with CV and contact information to E-mail: [email protected] with position title in the subject line. Deadline to apply for the positions is August 5, 2017
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for assessment. No telephone inquiries will be entertained. These positions are subject to availability of the fund. AHF reserves the right to cancel or postpone the whole recruitment process without assigning any reason whatsoever.
Preference will be given to local applicants with HIV related experience.