Senior Program and Documentation Officer – FHI 360: FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in health, education, nutrition, environment, economic development, civil society, gender, youth, research, technology, communication and social marketing — creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 60 countries and all U.S. states and territories.
As we evolve to meet the challenges of the future, we stand committed to the principles that have guided our organization for the last 40+ years. Our work continues to be grounded in research and science, strengthened by partnerships and focused on building the capacity of individuals, communities and countries to succeed.
FHI 360 is recruiting highly qualified and dynamic Nepali citizens for The Fleming Fund Country Grant for Tackling Antimicrobial Resistance in Nepal funded by the UK Government through Department of Health and Social Service and managed by Mott MacDonald – the Fleming Fund Management Agent and implemented by FHI 360 Nepal in collaboration with the Antimicrobial Resistance Containment Multi-sectoral and Steering Committee (AMRCSC) for following positions:
Senior Program and Documentation Officer
The Senior Program and Documentation Officer is responsible for providing support for AMRCSC Secretariat management and operations. This position will be stationed around half-time at the AMRCSC Secretariat and half-time at the Project office.
- Coordinate and support for organizing AMRCSC meeting and One Health, Human Health, and Animal Health Technical Working Groups, and document and circulate the meeting minutes and updates.
- Lead and coordinate for creating and updating document repository and providing support for data use/information dissemination.
- Provide support to the project team for documentation of project activities, and to arrange meeting with government and non-government stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain an updated contact directory of key contacts from different sectors.
- Maintain a calendar of key events in close collaboration with project staff members and AMRCSC.
- Lead, coordinate, and support to document and publish successes, accomplishments and lessons learned documents of the project.
- Support to prepare and coordinate for joint monitoring visit with AMRCSC and technical working groups.
- Support to preparing fortnightly and monthly program updates as required.
- Ensure the project’s branding and marking requirements.
- Master’s degree with at least three years minimum work experience in program management, documentation, communication and coordination or Bachelor’s degree with minimum five years of relevant experience.
- Previous experience in I/NGOs and government sector particularly on health sector will be an asset.
- Proactive and independent approach to work with willingness to undertake additional responsibilities.
- Ability to initiate and implement activities with minimal supervision and manage high volume work flow with multiple tasks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both in English and Nepali.
- Strong team player, resourceful and ability to work with Nepalese and expatriates.
The above job descriptions summarize the main duties of the job, and neither prescribe nor restrict the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates can apply through FHI 360 career at http://www.fhi360.org/careers.
Deadline for application: September 12, 2018.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for written test and oral interview. Any effort to influence the selection process will result in disqualification.