RFP: Training of CRS Sales staff- Abt Associates Inc.
Abt Associates Inc. (Abt) invites qualified organizations to submit a technical and cost proposal for the requested services that are detailed in the Scope of Work in Section 3 of the attached RFP. This RFP is issued under Cooperative Agreement No AID-OAAA-15-00067 entitled Sustaining Health Outcomes through the Private Sector Plus (SHOPS Plus). Abt anticipates awarding a firm fixed price contract resulting from this RFP.
- Proposals should be directly responsive to all items, terms, conditions, specifications, and other
documents referred to in this RFP.
- Interested parties should submit an email expressing interest no later than 17:00 NPT, June 11,
- Questions may be submitted on a rolling basis until 17:00 NPT, June 15, 2018.
- All responses to questions will be issued to Offerors as an amendment to this RFP.
- Interested parties should submit their final proposals no later than 17:00 NPT, June 25, 2018.
Responding offerors are advised that this solicitation does not in any way obligate Abt to make a contract
award or compensate the responding firms for any costs associated with the preparation and submission
of their proposals. Additionally, Abt may award a contract without conducting negotiations; all proposals
should be submitted initially using your most favorable terms. Abt Associates reserves the right to award
any resultant contract to other than the offeror submitting the lowest price proposal, based on technical
excellence, schedule superiority or client request.
All communications regarding this RFP should be addressed via email to JefreyBarnes@abtassoc.com
and Gopal_Bhujel@abtassoc.com with subject: SHOPS Plus Nepal RFP 0006