Research Assistant (Female) – Ipas Nepal
Period- 23rd November- 7th October, 2018 (13 workings days)
Ipas Nepal is conducting a research to develop a valid and reliable scale to measure women’s self-efficacy for successfully terminating the unwanted pregnancy. In this regard, qualitative research has been completed and set of items that measure the women’s confidence and ability has been developed based on this qualitative research. Ipas Nepal is fielding and analyzing the test item pool to identify scale items that have a consistent factor structure to measure abortion self-efficacy. For this purpose, Ipas Nepal is looking for few female research assistants, experienced in quantitative data collection.
Working areas: Ilam, Sunsari, Sarlahi and Dadeldhura
Scope of Work
- Participate in instrumentation process – pretesting of research tools, orientation of research instruments.
- Visit to assigned district for data collection activities
- Visit and coordinate with the concerned authorities at local level for necessary approval for data collection
- Recruit and interview respondents as per the guidelines provided by Ipas Nepal
- Regularly communicate and update the focal personal at Ipas Nepal
- Ensure the tablets, documents and other stuffs provided by Ipas Nepal are safely handled, stored and return after the assignment is completed
Qualification and Experience Requirements:
- At least bachelor’s degree in Public Health, Nursing with relevant work experience
- Experience on data quantitative date collection;
- Willingness to travel to research districts;
- Computer literacy (email, internet)
- Excellent in speaking and writing in Nepali and English Language
- Fluency in any one of the language-Maithili and Doteli is highly preferred
- Preference will be given to the local candidates (from respective districts)
Applications along with detailed CV to be emailed by close of business on 10th October 2018, Wednesday to Email: email@example.com
*Canvassing at any stage will lead to automatic dismissal and Ipas Nepal reserves all rights to make the final selection.