Center for Research on Environment Health and Population Activities (CREHPA) is looking for Research Assistant with research skills in conducting qualitative studies and delivering insightful information Sexual and Reproductive Health Services in Nepal.
Number of Positions: 6 (female)
Organization: CREHPA, Nepal
Employment type: Project based
As Research Assistant, the major duties and responsibilities will be as follows:
- Attend intensive orientation training on employing qualitative tools to solicit information being address by the study.
- Coordination with stakeholders and manage appropriate time for interviews.
- Transcribe the information collected and ensure the full safety of the information.
- Prepare and submit the field report.
Qualification, Skills & Experience:
- Master’s Degree in Social Science, Medical Anthropology, Public Health, Health Economics, Population Studies, Statistics or Other Development Related Discipline.
- Previous work experience in sector related to Sexual and Reproductive health with experience conducting and managing qualitative research projects (IDI and FGDs).
- Excellent command of spoken and written Nepali and English language.
- Competent and confident in engaging with government officials and I/NGO program managers.
- Demonstrate leadership, versatility and ability to maintain the confidence with the participants.
- Nepali Citizen.
- Able to travel outside of Kathmandu valley.
Interested and eligible candidates are requested to apply with updated CV and a cover letter to [email protected] with no later than 8 August, 2018.
Please note that only short-listed candidate will be contacted for the further selection process.
OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: JOBSNEPAL.COM (Please verify official announcement before apply)