Quality Control Officer – Nepal Family Development Foundation
Nepal Family Development Foundation (NFDF) is a non-governmental, non-profit making organization, established in 2011 with aim of working in the field of health, education and livelihood of the community and families. The organization works through research, advocacy, publication, social mobilization, rehabilitation and reconstruction in coordination with concern agencies in comprehensive approach.
Nepal Family Development Foundation, in collaboration Oxford University Clinical Research Unit-Vietnam (OUCRU-VN), OUCRU-NP is conducting large cohort study in the urban areas of the Lalitpur Metropolitan City. we are seeking innovative, motivated, qualified and experienced human resources for the quality Contol Officer for the project.
Quality Control Officer
- Scope and Responsibilities
- Assist in training and certification of field staff.
- Assist in pilot study, help plan and carry out the subsequent study.
- Support in establishing procedures for identifying problems and inconsistencies in field center quality control and resolving the problems.
- Support in developing a FAQ document for field staff and research participants.
- Visit and support fieldwork.
- Ensure adherence to protocol by the field staff through effective coordination with the field supervisors.
- Ensure data accuracy and consistency at entry and identify problems at various points including the questionnaires, entry methods, interview, and software.
- Maintain effective communication between the coordinating center and field staff.
- Maintain a liaison between study clinics and the study cohort population ensuring all data is captured efficiently.
- Other additional duties as the research project evolve.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Master’s in Public Health, Health Sciences, Population Studies, or a relevant discipline.
- Experience working in health research projects preferable involving field data collection.
candidates interested to apply for the position are requested to fill up the application form available at http://www.nfdf.org.np/vacancy/index, and send along with the updated cv and cover letter via email [email protected], before 5:00 pm, 19 march 2018. the subject in the email should write “application for the post of quality control officer”