Project Officer- FAIRMED Foundation Nepal
The position is responsible for the overall coordination and management of the project in partnership with NGO partner; and work in close collaboration and coordination with the government local bodies especially Palikas and its structure. The position also requires to build institutional linkages between project and Provincial level line agencies, and strategic dissemination of project’s achievements and learning, periodic updates on progress, and report writing and documentation. The positions will be based in Baglung district, Province 4 and requires extensive travel to the working communities/Palikas.
Scope of work:
- Overall management of the project office and project team in the district Skills to provide technical backstopping to the implementing partner.
- Develop and strengthen coordination and collaboration with government line agencies especially Palikas and other stakeholders in the district.
- Institutional linkages building with project and Provincial level line agencies, and strategic dissemination of project’s achievements and learning,
- Ensure quality standard as well as periodic updates on project progress.
- Coordinate/lead in learning exchange and dissemination of good practices.
- Regular monitoring and reviews of project progress and results.
- Develop progress reports as well as documentation of the project achievements and learning.
Qualification and Competencies:
- A Master’s degree in Public health with 3 years of experience or Bachelors in Public health with 5 years of experience in managing the Community based health programs
- Excellent writing and documentation skills.
- Fluent in written and verbal English and Nepali Languages.
- Experienced in supportive supervision, and monitoring of project indicators.
- Skills and aptitude to generate information and prepare quality documents.
- Able to work both independently and in a team orientated and collaborative environment.
- Able to build and mobilize team.
Remuneration: As per FAIRMED Nepal’s policy.
Application Deadline: 24 May, 2018 ( 10 Jestha, 2075)
Qualified and interested candidates are requested to apply with a cover letter and updated resume with two recent references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Telephone enquiries will not be entertained.
“FAIRMED Nepal is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage candidates of diverse backgrounds, women and person with disabilities to apply.”