Project Coordinator, M&E Officer & Field Officer – ADRA Nepal: ADRA works in more than 130 countries around the world and is working in Nepal since 1987 with its Health interventions, Economic Development and Livelihood, Education, and Disaster Risk Management activities. Currently, ADRA Nepal is going to implement the “Improvement of New Born and Child Health Project” in Banke district of province No. 5. The overall objective of the proposed project is to support in achieving the Sustainable Development Goals by improving maternal, newborn and child health services through strengthening health systems, health governance in the decentralized structure and addressing deep-seated inequities in Banke district of Nepal.
ADRA Nepal invites applications from interested and eligible candidates (Nepali Citizens only) who have the ability to deliver results with the highest level of integrity and diversity for the following positions:
Project Coordinator (Nepalgunj based): One
- Master’s in Public Health/Nursing or relevant field with minimum 3 years of working experience in a community based or public health setting.
M&E Officer (Kathmandu based): One
- Master’s in public health/ Nursing/ epidemiology or relevant field with at least 2 years of working experience in public health projects/programs
Field Officer (Nepalgunj based): One
- Bachelor’s in public health/nursing, Social studies or relevant field with at least 2 years of working experience in child health projects/programs
“ADRA Nepal is a Child Safe Organization with zero tolerance on Child abuse and screens applicants for suitability to work with children.”
Suitable candidates are requested to submit a written application (application should include: a cover letter describing why the applicant would be suitable for the position described above, and a full resume /curriculum vitae). The detail Job Application Form (is a must) and ToRs are available at ADRA Nepal’s webpage.
Applications should be forwarded either by the post to ADRA Nepal P.O. Box 4481, Kathmandu or by email to [email protected] by 18 January 2019 before 15:00 hrs.
“ADRA Nepal is an equal opportunity employer”
Only short-listed candidates will be called for the further screening process. ADRA Nepal reserves the right to accept or reject applications during a screening process.
Telephone inquiries will not be entertained.
- JOB APPLICATION FORM
- TOR – Project Coordinator IMNCI
- TOR – M&E Officer IMNCI
- TOR – Field Officer IMNCI