Project Coordinator-MahilaAtmanirbharata Kendra (MANK)
MahilaAtmanirbharata Kendra (MANK) a Nepalese NGO is implementing “UPAKAR Program’’ – project in Sindhupalchok District in Partnership with FAIRMED. MANK works on WASH, Livelihood, Shelter, Gender,health and Child Protection. MANK invites application from qualified and experienced Nepali citizens for the following position:
Position: Project Coordinator
- Bachelor in Public Health
- Comprehensive knowledge and a minimum of 2 years of working experience in Public Health sector.
Application Deadline: 25 June 2018
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills in both English and Nepali.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of HR, Finance and administrative procedures.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Exposure to monitoring and evaluation required; involvement in internal project monitoring and evaluation preferred.
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
- Support to collect, record and interpret qualitative and quantitative data
- Provide regular update reports (including data collects, minutes from meetings, and key achievements for the week)
- Ensure the Implementation of hygiene promotion interventions for specific target groups e.g. school children, women and men groups.
- Facilitate the implementation of the Health program focusing on promoting the communities resilience to future emergencies
- Provide regular and reliable narrative reports
- To monitor and report to the management the community level key issues and security incidents that impacts to the staff and program
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Determining project changes.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Developing project strategies.
Interested Nepalese citizens meeting the above criteria are requested to send application with updated CV, Photocopy of testimonials and other required document and photo to [email protected] or directly hand delivery to MANK head office Melamchi Municipality -11, Sindhupalchok (Melamchi) by 25th June 2018.
Minimum 2 reference and his\her contact details is necessary. Only short listed candidate will be called for the further selection process (es).
MANK is an equal opportunity provider; we encourage applying by the women, dalits and marginalized people and People with disabilities.Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the further process. Women and candidates from marginalized castes and ethnic groups are encouraged to apply.