Nepal Family Development Foundation (NFDF) is a non-political and non-profitable organization working in the field of community development, research and capacity building of young people in Nepal. NFDF in collaboration with Oxford University Clinical Research Unit – Nepal is conducting a large cohort study in the urban areas of the Lalitpur Metropolitan City. All field components are being implemented by the NFDF. We would like to invite qualified candidates to apply for the position of Staff Nurse.
LENGTH OF CONTRACT: 6-month period
Scope and Responsibility:
- Mobilize and supervise the enumerators/THPs in the field
- Manage the selected participants for Sero-survey for sample collection (blood and stool)
- Support supervisors and team for the census update
- Support supervisor to organize the local stakeholders meeting (WHIC, mothers’ group, youth group etc.)
- Support to collect information of household contacts of index cases
- Collect blood, urine and stool sample form the sample population
- Need to work in public Holiday and Saturday
- Need to work Monday to Saturday 7:00 am to 3:00 pm
- Roles and responsibilities can change as per the program nature which will be decided by the Team Leader
Education and Qualification
- Certificate level of Nursing and/ or bachelor in nursing
- At list 1 year of experiences in health care with excellent blood collection skill
- Excellent communicating skill including command of spoken and written English and Nepali preferable good command in Newari
- Strong interpersonal and team working skill
- Good knowledge on computer
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to submit their application along with the updated CV with 2 referee and cover letter through email to [email protected] by 5 pm, 6 March 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for further competency test. No telephone enquiry will be entertained.