National Consultant – United Nations Development Program (UNDP)
|UNDP/PN/23/2018 – Procurement Notice for National Consultant to conduct organization and management (O&M) assessment study of National Disaster Risk Reduction and Management Authority|
|Office :||UNDP Country Office for CDRMP – NEPAL|
|Posted on :||30-Apr-18|
|Development Area :||CONSULTANTS|
|Reference Number :||45962|
|Link to Atlas Project :00061320 – Comprehensive Disaster Risk Management Programme|
REQUIREMENTS FOR EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- At least Master’s degree in DRM or social science or engineering, economics, public health or management or any relevant field. Candidate with PhD degree in relevant field will have an advantage.
- At least 15 years of experience in development sector of Nepal including Disaster Risk Management, national policy formulation process, organization and management assessment study and national level development/planning process with government of Nepal, UN Agencies, Development Partners, I/NGOs. International experience will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication and writing skills both English and Nepali at professional level.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, experienced working in a team.
- Professional attitude in related field of work and ability to work in multi-cultural environments.
- Excellent command in conduction/facilitation of meeting, training /workshop and seminar.
- Knowledge of and familiarity with the government and UNDP norms and operations would be an advantage.
- Excellent and proven track record of previous work with the Government of Nepal and its affiliated organizations and agencies in the area of Disaster Risk Management.
Proposal should be submitted at the following address: Procurement Unit, UNDP (Ref.: UNDP/PN/23/2018 – National Consultant – O&M Expert, UN House, Pulchowk, Lalitpur, Nepal by email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5:00PM on 11 May 2018. Proposals received after the deadline shall not be considered. Written inquiries must be submitted to the email: email@example.com mentioning Procurement Notice Ref: UNDP/PN/23/2017 (UG), on or before 12:00 Noon, 7 May 2018. UNDP shall respond to the inquiries through a bulletin posted in UNDP Website: http://www.np.undp.org/content/nepal/en/home/operations/procurement.html. Inquiries received after the above date and time shall not be entertained.