Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning Manager – AECOM
AECOM is built to deliver a better world. We design, build, finance and operate infrastructure assets for governments, businesses and organizations in more than 150 countries. As a fully integrated firm, we connect knowledge and experience across our global network of experts to help clients solve their most complex challenges. From high-performance buildings and infrastructure, to resilient communities and environments, to stable and secure nations, our work is transformative, differentiated and vital. A Fortune 500 firm, AECOM had revenue of approximately $18.2 billion during fiscal year 2017.
Business Line: Water
Position Title : Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning Manager
Nepal – BâgmatîKathmandu
AECOM is actively seeking a highly talented, motivated and experienced Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning Manager for immediate employment in the Kathmandu, Nepal office.The objective of this five-year DRM Project is to strengthen disaster risk management capacity and institutions in Nepal in a way that is inclusive, makes use of known best practices and technological interventions, and is adaptive to changing circumstances. The Project will consist of three key components 1) Improving National Level Systems and Institutions; 2) Building Capacity at the Municipal Level and 3) Supporting National and Municipal level institutions to strengthen disaster response.
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to
- The Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) specialist is responsible for leading the development and implementation of the project’s collaboration, learning, and adaptation plan in conjunction with U.S. Government staff, subcontractors, and project staff
- Supports grantees in developing and implementing their MEL plans
- Manages and monitor MEL data collection, analyses, and reporting
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, such as political science, sociology, gender studies, disaster management, statistics, etc. required
- 5+ years of relevant work experience required or five
- Demonstrated capability to work with government officials, civil society organizations, district government representatives, public interest and community groups, and private industry representatives required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint) required
- Proficiency in ArcGIS or similar GIS software strongly preferred
- Excellent management, reporting and communications skills required
- Fluency in written and oral Nepali and English required
- Master’s degree
- Minimum (3) years of experience on USAID funded contracts
- Experience with disaster risk management programs and/or organizations
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It’s a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world’s most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It’s a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It’s what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.At AECOM, employee’s safety and security are our top Safeguarding core value. All employees are expected to set the highest level of safety expectation in their work, display the highest level of safe behavior, and actively participate in AECOM’s Safety For Life Program. SH&E is a part of our company culture and participation is required for all employees.NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES Please note that AECOM does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, AECOM will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, AECOM explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of AECOM.
Job Category Finance and Accounting
Business Group Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 188608BR
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.