Medical Officer & Staff Nurse – Sunaulo Parivar Nepal: Sunaulo Parivar Nepal (SPN), a local implementing partner of Marie Stopes International in Nepal, is a well‐established NGO which is delivering Family Planning and Sexual Reproductive Health services through‐out Nepal via different service delivery channels: centres, mobile outreach, Marie Stopes (MS) Ladies, and through contraceptive social marketing.
We seek candidates who want to embrace new ways of working, take on multiple tasks, be a team player, and deliver sustainable results to ensure we can expand our services to reach more men and women in Nepal. We are looking for qualified and competent candidates for following position:
Position: Medical Officer
Required Number: 1
Job Location: Attariya
Employment Type: Full Time
Education Level: MBBS
- At least 3 years of work experience in the field of Family Planning
- Training on CAC, Minilap and Vasectomy would be an added advantage, proven ability to train others is preferable
- Medical Officer will be responsible for effective client screening and providingq uality service to client
- S/He will be responsible to maintain clinical procedure as per SPN medical protocol and National Medical Standard to ensure the high-quality care services at SPN centre
- Medical Officer need to perform sterilization (minilap and vasectomy) in the camp and travel to site to conduct outreach as required
For detailed Job descriptions for above positions, please visit http://www.mariestopes.org.np/en/about-us/vacancy
Application submission deadline: December 19, 2018, 5:00 PM
Position: Staff Nurse
Required Number: 4
Job Location: Birgunj, Gulmi, Bhairahwa, Dumre
Employment Type – Full Time with extensive travel
- PCL Nursing degree and should be registered in Nepal Nursing Council. IUCD, Implant CAC and Skilled Birth Attendant (SBA) trained candidates are preferred.
Staff Nurse will be responsible to provide quality family planning service to clients in centers/outreach. S/he will assist Doctors in major procedures, provide pre-and post-operative care and counseling to clients and oversee center administration.
- Staff based in Gulmi and Dumre district will also be responsible to fulfill the role of centre team lead
- Staff based in Bhairahwa district will need to travel extensively as this will be a Mobile Staff Nurse
For detailed Job descriptions for above positions, please visit http://www.mariestopes.org.np/en/about-us/vacancy.
Application Submission Deadline: December 12, 2018, 5:00 PM.
Suitable candidates meeting the above criteria are requested to send their CV and covering letter to [email protected] Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for further selection process. For more details about SPN, please log on to www.mariestopes.org.np. You are requested to clearly mention the position and district you are applying for in the subject of the email.
SPN reserves all rights to qualify/disqualify applications in any case. SPN accepts applications from Nepalese citizens only.
Our organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and post holders to share this commitment.