Market Promoter – Green Tara Nepal: Green Tara Nepal, a non-political, non-profit making non-governmental organization, established in 2007, has been working in the field of maternal and child health. It works in research, publications, advocacy, training and social mobilization in a holistic community development approach.
Green Tara Nepal aims to bridge the gap between rural and urban, rich and poor and men and women in accessing services and improving healthy behaviors through community development and health promotion approach.
Green Tara Nepal is looking for experienced and highly qualified Nepali candidates for the following positions. Candidates with proven skills of meeting the requirements and dedicated to work in NGO are encouraged to apply for the post of Market Promoter.
Green Tara Nepal has been implementing Women’s Health Project in selected districts, as a local implementing partner of Population Services International/Nepal (PSI/Nepal).This position is funded by PSI/Nepal and the candidate should work closely with PSI/Nepal team while performing responsibilities.
Position: Market Promoter
Cluster one: 1 person– Based in Kaski (for Kaski, Tanahu, Syangja, Parbat and Baglung)
Cluster two: 1 person– Based in Kathmandu (for Kathmandu, Lalitpur, Bhaktapur, Kavrepalanchowk, Nuwakot and Dhading)
- Conduct Provider Behavior Change Communication (PBCC) to Medical Abortion (MA) service providers about legal and safe MA drug and increase access and use of Registered MA drugs
- Conduct Harm Reduction Detailing and product detailing at pharmacies to ensure product availability at all legally permitted Point-of-Sales (POS).
- Conduct product detailing at Safe Abortion Service (SAS) centers and Hospitals to ensure adequate supply of Registered MA drugs and OK IUCD.
- Monitor stock of product at assigned territory to ensure adequate supply of Registered MA drugs and to avoid stock-out at any point of time.
Required Skills and Qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree in science/ pharmacy or a related degree
- Minimum one-year experience in marketing & sales in a pharmaceutical company or in an FMCG company or in social marketing organization in Nepal
- Must be a computer literate
- Dedicated, analytical and willing to work during odd hour
- Nepali citizen having valid driving license for two-wheeler will be additional advantage
- Candidate must hold excellent interpersonal communication skill
The above position seeks candidates with excellent quality of work, self-motivated, team building strong networking and interpersonal skills and to work under pressure with time-bound performance.
Interested applicants, who meet the above requirements, are requested to submit their application along with cover letter, updated Curriculum Vitae (specifying date of birth, academic qualifications, and work experiences along with two referees).
The deadline for submitting the application is 20 January, 2019.
Application should be forwarded to: [email protected]
Mentioning the position and preferred cluster (for Market Promoter) in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for participation in the recruitment process. No telephone enquiry is entertained. GTN is an equal opportunity organization; people from disadvantaged groups, females are encouraged to apply.