Aasaman Nepal (ASN) is a non-profit making terai based leading NGO. ASN has been working since 1999 with focusing programs in child rights and protection, education, health and sanitation, livelihood, and humanitarian response in Nepal. Aasaman Nepal in partnership with Population Services International (PSI), is implementing Women’s Health Project (WHP) Phase IV in Parsa, Bara, Rautahat, Mahottari, Dhanusha, and Sarlahi districts of Province No 2.
Aasaman Nepal is looking for experienced and highly qualified Nepali candidates. Candidates with excellent communication skills and who enjoy travelling are highly encouraged to apply for this position:
Position: Market Promoter-1 Nos
- Conduct PBCC to MA service providers including OB/GYN, and certified mid-level providers to aware them about legal and safe MA drug and increase access and use of Medabon
- Conduct Harm Reduction Detailing and product detailing at pharmacies to ensure product availability at all legally permitted Point-of-Sales (POS)
- Conduct product detailing at SAS center and Hospital to ensure adequate supply of Medabon and OK IUCD.
- Monitor stock of product at assigned territory to ensure adequate supply of Medabon and to avoid stock-out at any point of time.
- Prepare SVL (Standard Visiting List) of service providers and SVL of pharmacies, hospital, SAS centers.
- Prepare reports such as i) SVL, ii) Monthlyplan, iii) Daily Call Report, iv) Market Promotion and Performance Report in specified timein consultation with immediate supervisor (template will be provided)
- Standard Visiting List: Market Promoter prepares SVL, and enters in PSI-MIS
- Monthly Journey Plan: Market Promoter prepares monthly journey plan 5 days prior to commence month
- Daily Call Report: Market Promoter reports DCR through on-line reporting, however until the system is on place, Market Promoter will submit the report to PSI/Nepal in every Sunday and Wednesday
- Market Promotion and Performance report: Market Promoter prepares this report and submits to supervisor for review not later than 5th of preceding month
- Bachelor’s degree in science/ pharmacy or a related degree
- Minimum one-year experience in marketing & sales in a pharmaceutical company or in an FMCG company or in social marketing organization in Nepal
- Must be a computer literate excellent interpersonal communication skill
- Dedicated, analytical and willing to work during odd hour
- Nepali citizen having valid driving license for two-wheeler will be additional advantage
- Candidate must hold good communication skill.
Other Attributes for all positions: The above position seek candidates with excellent quality of work and high commitment standards, strong communication skills, team building and willingness and motivated for good service delivery with strong networking and interpersonal skills and comfortable to work under stress and emergencies. Also, candidate who enjoys travelling are encouraged to apply for the post.
All employees must adhere to child safeguarding in persons provisions covered in the project agreement.
Candidates have to ensure adherence to Aasaman Nepal’s policies and internal procedures, protocols, Aasaman Nepal’s code of Conduct with special attention to Child Protection and Do No Harm Policies.
Age Limit: Candidates between 21 years to 45 years are only eligible to apply for all the above posts.
Competent candidates from disadvantaged groups, females and inhabitants of the project districts will be given priority. Interested candidates are requested to submit their application along with an up-to-date CV, copy of citizenship certificate and necessary experience documents along with two referees by January 10, 2019 via email at [email protected] by mentioning the position applied in subject line.
For the details please go through our official website www.aasamannepal.org.np. Incomplete applications will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for participation in the recruitment process. No telephone enquiry is entertained.