Senior District Coordinator- Helen Keller International (HKI)
Helen Keller International (HKI), an international NGO working in nutrition and food security, in partnership with the USAID-fundedSustainable Action for Resilience and Food Security (SABAL) Program, is seeking applications from qualified, energetic and self- motivated Nepalese citizens for the following position;
Position: Senior District Coordinator (Field based)
- Overall responsible day to day management of the Sabal program, oversees and contribute to the implementation of the program in the district.
- Lead and coordinate multidisciplinary Sabal district team and activities in the project area with all partners & including district authorities.
- Establish linkages between district line agencies to integrate the nutrition, health, WASH, livelihood & Agriculture components of the project.
- Conduct regular monitoring of project activities and provide the resulting data and information to the thematic managers & program.
- Assess the partner’s capacity building and plan the capacity building program as and when required.
- Provide coaching and mentoring to district and partners team to implement program activities and to achieve good results.
- Liaise and coordinate with district based GO/I/NGOs, civil societies for promoting the health & nutrition.
Required for the role
- Master’s degree in Agriculture, Social Science and other Health Education
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in health/ nutrition and food security/livelihood related programs in similar position in which 5 years of managerial experiences of managing the program/project independently.
- Good understanding of INGO/bilateral (especially USAID funded) financial system.
- Effectively communicate in English & Nepali.
- Willing to travel rural areas frequently.
Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
Submission to: [email protected]
- A cover letter
- Updated CV
- Minimum of three reference contact details (mobile and e-mail), including current employer
Deadline for Submission: COB November 17, 2017. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the selection process. Helen Keller International promotes workforce diversity and is an equal opportunities employer.