Sansthagat Bikas “Sanjal” is a networking NGO comprising of 18 NGOs and CBNOs from 11 districts, and works in the areas of peace building, NGO governance and organizational capacity building. Sansthagat Bikas Sanjal would like to announce a vacancy for the following positions for the execution of Women Health and Peace building projects.
Position: Health Officer-1
Duty Station: Kathmandu with 50% field visits to remote project areas
Qualification and work experiences:
- Minimum Bachelors degree in Public Health with 2 years experiences or Masters degree with one year experience of Proposal writing, Report writing and documentation work
- Experience in Report and proposal writing, editing, translation and feature writing
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
Main Roles and Responsibilities:
- Planning, follow up and monitoring of Health projects activities in Sanjal
- Prepare periodic reports and submit to funding partners
- Design and facilitate Women health trainings as per project needs
- Follow up and monitor project activities in project areas
- Prepare project proposals in English for national and international donors
- Coordinate with key stakeholders for project execution
Interested candidates are requested to apply to the following address with a cover letter, recent photograph, names of two referees and a detailed CV by 5.00 pm on 15th June, 2018.
Women, Janajati, Dalit and candidates from marginalized communities are encouraged to apply. Only short listed candidates will be invited for further selection process. Telephone calls will not be entertained.
Please send your application to:
Sansthagat Bikas Sanjal
GPO Box 24706, Kathmandu