HA, Staff Nurse & CMA – Nyaya Health Nepal (Possible): Nyaya Health Nepal (Possible) is a nonprofit healthcare company that delivers high-quality, low-cost healthcare in the world’s most impossible places. We are looking to add talents to expand quality healthcare in rural Nepal.
Position: Health Assistant (HA) – 8
- H.A or equivalent from recognized institute.
- Clinical experience: We prefer that you have got at least one year experience of providing clinical services.
- Communications savvy: We need you to be great at communicating both in Nepali and English. Communication skills are required for in person and digital communications and workflow.
- Team Player: We need you to be an excellent team player, willing to grow and help others grow in team.
- Willing to work in a challenging situation: We need you to have a drive towards solving for the patients, caring for the patients in the remote low resource region.
- Basic computer knowledge and skill
- Registered in NHPC
Position: Staff Nurse – 5
Follow, and help to improve nursing standard operating procedures (SOPs) and the hygiene of the IPD and ED. Also responsible to provide competent and compassionate patient care.
Requirement: staff nurse training from recognized institution, registered in council, and few work experience in similar field.
Must Haves Qualities:
- Excellent clinical skills
- Strong fit with our For-Impact Culture Code
- Hunger for personal and professional growth
- Ability to perform well in a team
Community Medical Assistant (CMA) – 6
Provides dignified evidence-based care to patients, and perform as a focal person for programs like tb, hiv, lEPROSY, vpd WHEN REQUIRED.
Requirement: CMA training from recognized institution, registered in council. , and few work experience in similar field.