HA/CMA and Staff Nurse/ ANM – NGO
HA/CMA and Staff Nurse/ ANM – NGO: A NGO working in remote areas of Nepal is seeking for competent and qualified staffs for following post
- Staff Nurse/ANM – 1 (North Gorkha)
- HA/ CMA (Female) -2 (North Gorkha)
Education: Passed out with respective degrees
Experience: Minimum one year
Job Responsibilities for both the posts HA/CMA and Staff Nurse/ ANM
- Provide primary health service to the villagers as far as possible for all kinds of diseases ( i.e. Diagnosis. treatment for the patients)
- Organize and conduct community health educational program for the villagers ( such as family planning, environmental sanitation)
- Teach and share ideas about delivery health cases as well as handle those cases.
- Aware and run health clinics and programs on personal hygiene, de-worming, HIV/AIDS, Vitamin A program etc.
- Organize and run school health program and mobile health clinic as and when necessary.
- Participate and respect CAN in the meetings organized by other organizations and report.
- Maintain the records of patients, diseases and drug distribution.
- Do pregnancies check and encourage the people for family planning.
- Submit monthly progress report to CAN.
- Support morally and physically in projects and programs run by Community Action Nepal in Local area.
- Work in the close co-ordination with the health post management committee and other organizations that are working in that area.
- Function as a bridge between CAN and Local People.
- Perform other necessary job as per the instruction of the organization.
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their application along with their updated C.V and required documents before February 12, 2018.
Email: [email protected]