Field Supervisor -(SUAAHARA Project II) DIYALO SYANGJA
Basic components for cover letter;
- Greeting: Address your cover letter to the proper person.
- Opening: Write a personable, inviting opening paragraph that notes how your skills
- are a perfect fit to the job and displays your enthusiasm.
- Hook: Highlight your past achievements as they relate to the job you’re applying for.
- Skills: Emphasize additional relevant skills, such as computer languages or
- Close: Briefly recap your strengths as a candidate, and include your contact
Things you should always say during interview;
- You know the organization really well
- You have the experience to do the job
- You work well with others
- You are constantly seeking to learn
- You are motivated
- You are excited about this job
- You have a plan
- You want to build a career in the company
Tips on answering Interview Questions Effectively;
- Consider the employer’s perspective: Why are they asking the question?
- Listen to ensure that you really understand the question and can answer effectively
- Provide a concise and complete response
- Prove your experience with examples and factual statements
- Ensure that you optimize on your transferable skills
- Volunteer key information about yourself that you might not otherwise be asked about
- Demonstrate your knowledge in the organization and interest in the position
- Respond positively to questions
- Show interest not desperation
- Honesty is the best policy
Source: different job portals