Field Researcher – Educational Research Program, Kaski
An educational research team are searching for hard working, freshers for our ongoing research project in Kaski District.
- Collecting information from TB HMIS form.
- Field visits in different DOTS treatment center of Kaski district.
- Candidates should have at least completed Intermediate Level, Bachelors preferred.
- Must have general idea about Tuberculosis disease and TB management Programme in Nepal.
- Fluent in Nepali
- Candidates with experience of conducting field surveys and research works will be given priority
- Candidates should possess good communication skills and should be proactive
- Candidates should possess good rapport building skills and should love to travel with in Kaski district
Deadline for application : October 05, 2017
Project Duration : October 8, 2017 to November 8, 2017
If you are free and interested on this job. Please fill out the job application form in link below;
Recent Public Health Jobs
[catlist id=112 numberposts=35] Job vacancies (All Health related):
[catlist id=110 numberposts=35] Consultancy :
[catlist id=47 numberposts=15]
[catlist id=26 numberposts=20] Recent Fellowships & Scholarships
[catlist id=115 numberposts=15] Conferences :
[catlist id=28 numberposts=25] Public Health :
[catlist id=25 numberposts=25] Important Notices:
[catlist id=111 numberposts=15] Public Health Important Days:
[catlist id=108 numberposts=15] Public Health News:
[catlist id=139 numberposts=15] National Plan Policies & Documents:
[catlist id=33 numberposts=15] International Plan Policies & Documents:
[catlist id=124 numberposts=15] EOI/RFP :
[catlist id=48 numberposts=15] Public Health Education :
[catlist id=8 numberposts=25] Tips & Techniques:
[catlist id=51 numberposts=25] Public Health Presentations:
[catlist id=127 numberposts=25]