Field Mobilizer–MCHN Project- Human Rights and Environment Development Center
Field Mobilizer–MCHN Project- Human Rights and Environment Development Center: Human Rights and Environment Development Center (HURENDEC) is Non- governmental, Non- political and youth lead organization. It is established in 2050 B.S. with the initiation of local social developmental activist in Udayapur. It is registered in the Chief District Administrative office Udayapur.
HURENDEC is leading organization in eastern development region of Nepal and it has leadership role in Udayapur district. It has played crucial role in ten years long armed conflict and insurgency period for human rights protection, peace building, promotion of good governance and conflict transformation process. It has initiated to harmonize local issues in order to build national policy with the close participation of local people. It has formed a network of civil society organizations accompanying with many local leaders for advocating for national peace and Constituent Assembly election after the second people’s movement. It continuously advocates for minority people and women’s right activities to uplift the status of rural women facilitating to create employment opportunities and social wellbeing.
It has specific objectives to develop local leadership capacity building for social justice, to increase the participation of minority people in politics for good governance, to protect child rights, to prevent girls trafficking, to advocate for health service for all, education for all as welcome to school program and community mediation program as different activities addressing multidimensional prospective of community development with building partnership of different Government line agencies and Nongovernment development actors.
Type of Position : Open
Number : 11
Academic Qualification and Experience :
- ANM/AHW with 2 years of experience on Health and Nutrition sector or Health Assistant with 1 years of experience on Health and Nutrition Sector or +2 education ( Health and Population) with 3.5 years of experience on Health and Nutrition sector
Major Responsibilities :
- Form/reform Health Mother groups in target area
- Facilitate regular meeting of Health mother group and support groups
- Work closely with health facilities for health system strengthening
- Behavior change communication on Safe motherhood, MIYCN and Hygiene behaviors
- Conduct orientation/training/workshop as per the plan
- Support project coordinator on the project planning
- Collect information to produce monthly report on Health mother group progress
- Compile savings group information to feed into savings groups database
- Work closely with FCHV and PHC-ORC to promote growth monitoring of the children
- Collect the data of the pregnant mothers and mothers of children under two
- Collect real near data from the health mother group
- Collect case studies/success stories/promising practices
- Support PD Hearth Volunteer to implement and monitor PD Hearth
- Advocate on the local health issues (growth monitoring, birthing services, PHC-ORC functionality, maternal child health and nutrition services etc
Deadline of submission: 15th Dec 2017 in office hour. At 5.00 PM
Submission to: Human Right & Environment Development Centre (HURENDEC) Udayapur Triyuga Municipality-12, budhachok , Gaighat Udayapur
Interested candidates are requested to submit a motivation letter, updated CV with two referees’ application in the above deadline. Only shortlist candidates will be invited for the further selection process.The organization reserve the right to reject any/all applications without assigning any reason whatever. Telephone inquiries will not be entertained. HURENDEC Udayapur provided an equal opportunity employer. Candidates of education related and women, Dalit and local residents and disadvantage communities are encouraged to apply.
FOR MORE DETAILS:
Phone Number: 035-420406, 421563
Mail address:- [email protected]