Female Research Assistant – Center for Research on Environment Health and Population Activities: Center for Research on Environment Health and Population Activities (CREHPA) is not-for-profit research organization based at Lalitpur, (Kathmandu valley), Nepal. It is registered under Society’s Act 2034, HMG as a non-governmental organization (NGO). It is also registered with the Social Welfare Council (SWC), Nepal. CREHPA is looking for a Female Research Assistant to be based in Morang district (with frequent travel in adjoining districts) in an evaluation study entitled “Studying the impact and performance of institutionalizing immediate post-partum IUD (PPIUD) services as a routine part of antenatal counseling and delivery room services in few selected hospitals in Nepal”.
As a Research Assistant, major duties and responsibilities will be as follows:
- Conduct follow-up interviews with women at hospital, home or other settings;
- Sync all of the completed electronic data on a daily basis;
- Check and amend the interview schedule when necessary, and inform the supervisors accordingly;
- Submit bi-monthly and monthly report to Research Officer;
- Comply with all project requirements necessary for conducting a successful interview;
- Attend project related on site or central level meetings
Qualification, Skills & Experience:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Social Science, Nursing, Public Health or Population Studies;
- Previous experience in conducting interview with women and service providers is highly desirable;
- Resident of study district (Morong) or adjoining districts;
- Good writing and oral skills in Nepali, Maithili/Hindi and English;
- Flexible in working hours;
- Nepali Citizen
Interested and eligible candidates are requested to apply with updated CV and a cover letter to [email protected] with no later than 27 August, 2018 with clearly stating the position in the subject of an email.
Please note that only short-listed candidate will be contacted for the further selection process.