- a 2-year master course in public health
- delivered by 6 European universities leading to a recognized double Master’s degree
- study in at least 2 renowned Schools of Public Health in Europe in up to 3 languages
Europubhealth+ is a two-year full time programme open to students with diverse but complementary profiles drawn from:
- health / medical sciences (including doctors, nurses, veterinarians, pharmacists, biologists…)
- social sciences (including sociology, economics, psychology, anthropology, geography, political sciences, law…)
To be eligible, you must fulfil the following conditions agreed by the Consortium:
- Having at least a university Bachelor degree (180 ECTS) or certified equivalent in one of the disciplines mentioned in the access profiles (a copy of your last degree is required when applying online or at the latest before the beginning of the course if you are currently finishing your Bachelor studies
- Being proficient in the languages suitable for the mobility combinations chosen: English; English+Spanish; English+French; Spanish+English+French (mandatory copies of language proficiency tests meeting the minimum admission requirements must be provided when applying online
- Submitting a complete online application, together with all mandatory documents required (diplomas, certificates, language certificates, letters of recommendation, etc.) before the indicated deadline.
The Europubhealth+ Selection Committee is composed of representatives of the six partner universities of the programme.
All applications are carefully studied according to the Europubhealth+ eligibility criteria (e.g. language level, previous degree..). Eligible applications are then marked and ranked in order of merit by the Selection Committee according to the Europubhealth+ evaluation criteria. All candidates who obtain the minimum threshold score set by the Selection Committee are selected to join the course. Applications are assessed by the Selection Committee after each one of the above-mentioned deadlines.
Europubhealth+ consortium’s evaluation criteria
The Europubhealth+ selection committee uses the following criteria to assess eligible applications:
- Education and professional experience: Marks, classification, grades and distinctions obtained, work experience
- Reasons for choosing the European Master and specific second year specialisation with respect to previous training and career prospects
- Cultural adaptability: International projects or prospects, personal skills
- For self-funded students: 7 May 2019
- Online applications started from 8 October 2018.