Kapilvastu Integrated Development Services (KIDS), a non-governmental and non-profitable organization working in the field of Health, Agriculture, Climate change, livelihood, Good Governance and Water and Sanitation since 2005. KIDS is implementing National Tuberculosis Program (NTP) support project under Global Fund Program in the partnership with Save the children and coordination with National Tuberculosis Centre in Rupandehi, Kapilvastu, Palpa, Dang, Banke, Bardiya, Pyuthan and Rolpa districts. Therefore, we are inviting applications from the interested Nepalese candidates who are eligible, accountable and have the ability to deliver results with the highest level of integrity for the following positions:
Position Title: District Program Officer (DPO)
No. of Vacancy: 2
Duty Station: Pyuthan & Kapilvastu
- Bachelor’s degree with HA or Staff Nurse, or Bachelor in public health.
- 2 years of relevant working experience.
- Excellent coordination skills & the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Good computer skill & excellent ability to communicate in English & Nepali language both verbal & written.
- Valid Driving License ( 2 Wheeler)
Application Process: Local & experienced qualified interested candidates may apply for the following address with recent CV & cover letter by 9th August 2018.
Kapilvastu Integrated Development Services (KIDS)
Kapilvastu Municipality-1, Taulihawa, Kapilvastu.
Email: [email protected] / [email protected]
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further selection process & telephone enquiry will not be entertained.
Butwal Today (5th August 2018)