District Program Officer(Kailali) -Non-Governmental Organization
A national Non-Governmental organization working in the field of Reproductive Health announces vacancy announcement for the position of District Program Officer at its district office located at Attariya, Kailali.
As a program officer, s/he will have following responsibilities:
- Work under close supervision of Program Coordinator.
- Coordinate with provincial ministries for program implementation.
- Take lead in conduction of baseline and end line survey.
- Coordinate with various governmental and non-governmental organizations.
- Track project’s output and outcome level results on the periodic basis in close coordination with program coordinator.
Required Qualification and Skills:
- Completion of minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Public Health, Social Sciences or Medical Sciences.
- At least two years of work experience in health.
- Experience in advocacy with Government.
- Have basic knowledge on Federal system.
Only locals from Kailali District are called to apply for the position. Interested individuals are requested to submit their resume along with Cover letter before October 24, 2018 at [email protected].