District Program Officer- Kapilvastu Integrated Development Services : Kapilvastu Integrated Development Services (KIDS),a non-governmental and non-profitable organization working in the field of Health, Agriculture, Climate change, livelihood, Good Governance and Water and Sanitation since 2005.KIDS is implementing National Tuberculosis Program (NTP) support project under Global Fund Program in the partnership with Save the children and coordination with National Tuberculosis Centre in Rupandehi, Kapilvastu,Palpa, Dang, Banke, Bardiya, Pyuthan and Rolpa districts. Therefore, we are inviting applications from the interested Nepalese candidates who are eligible, accountable and have the ability to deliver results with the highest level of integrity for the following positions:
Position Title: District Program Officer (DPO)
No. of Vacancy: 1
Required Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree with HA or Staff Nurse, or Bachelor in public health.
- 2 years of relevant working experience.
- Excellent coordination skills with government and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Good computer skill and excellent ability to communicate in English and Nepali language both verbal and written.
- Valid Driving License ( 2 Wheeler)
Local and experienced qualified interested candidates may apply for the following address with recent CV and cover letter by 20th September 2018.
Kapilvastu Integrated Development Services (KIDS)
Kapilvastu Municipality-1, Taulihawa , Kapilvastu.
Email: [email protected] / [email protected]
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further selection process and telephone enquiry will not be entertained.
Source of Info: Butwal Today on 14th September 2018.