District Field Coordinator(Sindhupalchowk)-Non-Governmental Organization: A national Non-Governmental organization working in the field of Reproductive Health announces vacancy for the position of District Field Coordinator based in Sindhupalchowk
As a District Field Coordinator, s/he will have following responsibilities:
- Work under close supervision of Program Coordinator.
- Coordinate with various governmental and non-governmental organizations.
- Track project’s output and outcome level results on the periodic basis in close coordination with program coordinator.
- Perform budgetary activities in the district.
- Coordinate with donors and other partners during program implementation.
- Advocate with government based on the project activities.
Required Qualification and Skills:
- Completion of minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Public Health, Social Sciences.
- At least two years of work experience development work.
- Experience in advocacy with Government.
- Have basic knowledge on Federal system.
- Proficient knowledge in Microsoft office package.
- Good coordination skill.
- Ability to work within short deadlines.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time.
- Have basic knowledge on Menstrual Health, Hygiene and Rights.
Interested individuals are requested to submit their resume along with Cover letter stating clearly “Application for the post of District Field Coordinator” in subject line before October 24, 2018 at [email protected].