District Coordinators – Ipas Nepal
District Coordinators – Ipas Nepal: Ipas Nepal is a non-profit international organization that works to increase women’s ability to exercise their Sexual and Reproductive Health, especially the Right to Safe Abortion. We seek to eliminate Unsafe Abortion and the resulting deaths and injuries and to expand women’s access to Comprehensive Abortion Care, including contraception and related reproductive health information and care.
Ipas Nepal is seeking dynamic and experiences persons for the following District Coordinator positions:
District Coordinator (Short term Consultant)
Duty station: Mugu and Bajura districts
Job Summary: The key role of this post is to implement safe abortion program activities in the assigned districts and health facility level by coordinating and collaborating D/PHOs, hospitals and concerning body at districts.
- Bachelor Degree in public health, nursing or related degree
- At least two years working experience in coordinating district health system or similar types of program
- Excellent knowledge on reproductive health program and preference will be given to candidates who have prior work experience in safe abortion program
- Knowledge and skills on the use of program data for improving program performance
- Knowledge on quality improvement of services
- Knowledge, skills and practice to use computer (word, excel and power point) and email/internet
- Good report writing and presentation skills
- Willing to travel in the field and in remote areas (approximately 60% time in the field) using public transportation
- Must be a permanent resident of respective districts or has work experience in the district
Interested candidates to submit application along with cover letter and curriculum vitae through e-mail to E-mail: [email protected] no later than November 11, 2017. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process. Telephone queries shall not be entertained and will lead to automatic disqualification.