Demand Generation Coordinators – Non-Governmental Organization
One of our Clients in the development sector is recruiting Demand Generation Coordinators
(4) to be stationed in Lalitpur (Satdobato), Gorkha, Pokhara and Surkhet. The Demand Generation Coordinator (DGC) will be responsible for implementation of demand generation interventions for the organization’s evidence-based, sexual reproductive health and family planning Interpersonal Communication initiatives in assigned areas, focusing on increasing awareness and, ultimately, uptake of its sexual reproductive health and family planning services at the static centers. This is ﬁeld based position and will require extensive travel within assigned district.
Our Client is a non-governmental, markeng-focused, results-oriented social enterprise which develops eﬃcient, eﬀecve and sustainable family planning programmes.
- Minimum intermediate academic qualiﬁcaon, with a minimum of over 1-year experience in carrying out demand generaon or sales acvies (preferably focused on sexual and reproducve health). Experience of working in the community and mobilizing local community staﬀ and working in coordinaon with Government or other key stakeholders is required.
- Ability to travel frequently within the assigned district as required by the job and should have a two-wheeler driving license.
Implement Community Level Interpersonal Communication interventions
- Implement an impactful community IPC and demand generation activation strategy to diagnose and meet the community needs, build client awareness, product/ service uptake, and brand loyalty.
- Analysis of client segment and family planning status of assigned districts.
- Establish and maintain productive relationships with key public and private stakeholders, including pharmacists, government officials, Local government bodies, NGOs and community groups for smooth implementation of the program.
- Participate in meetings, trainings and workshop organized by DHOs representing the organization.
- Establish and maintain productive relationships with potential referral points/ groups to ensure increase in footfall and service uptake in the centres.
- Visit key stakeholders and referral points on regular basis to motivate and gain support for smooth implementation and increase referral service numbers in centres.
- Hold health talks on community level groups and orientations on the organization to potential refers.
- Create and manage database of key stakeholders and referral points in the assigned area.
- Prepare monthly work plan in regular communication and coordination with centre team.
- Responsible for the management, scheduling and development of work plans for the Community Mobilisers where relevant.
- Provide the leadership and guidance to community level demand generation team (community mobilisers) that enhances individual and team productivity. Directly manage and supervise the performance of Community Mobilisers and lead in the implementation activities in the districts.
- Identify different referral check points in the area and develop strategies to maximize referrals.
- Draft working competitive analysis and provide regular update to IPC manager.
- Prepare, collect, compile and submit regular reporting documents to immediate line manager on a regular basis.
- Take up the responsibilities assigned by management.
The application should include (i) an application letter clearly mentioning the position and location applied for (ii) a recent Curriculum Vitae no later than 27th March 2018 / Tuesday by 5 PM
For queries please contact People2People at 01-5539788 / 5539746
Detailed job description for the posion is available on www.p2p.com.np
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.