Data Management Officer- Nepal Family Development Foundation
Nepal Family Development Foundation (NFDF) is a non-governmental, non-profit making organization, established in 2011 with aim of working in the field of health, education and livelihood of the community and families. The organization works through research, advocacy, publication, social mobilization, rehabilitation and reconstruction in coordination with concern agencies in comprehensive approach.
Nepal Family Development Foundation, in collaboration Oxford University Clinical Research Unit-Vietnam (OUCRU-VN), OUCRU-NP is conducting large cohort study in the urban areas of the Lalitpur Metropolitan City.
Data Management Officer
Scope and Responsibilities
- Ensure that data is collected, validated, complete and consistent
- Ensure all the collected data has been uploaded into the server as per reported by Field coordinator and communication team
- Regular work on data base software and update data on the system and also do the necessary correction
- Perform basic analyses using statistical software’s such as MS Excel, MS Access, SPSS, STATA, EPI-Info etc.
- Design formats and templates for data entry, archiving and retrieval
- Present data in numerical and visual form for analysis and sharing
- Support in establishing procedures for identifying problems and inconsistencies in field centre data management, field data collection activities and resolving the problems.
- Ensure data accuracy and consistency at entry and identify problems at various level including the questionnaires, entry methods, interview, and software.
- Other additional duties as the research project evolve.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor in Public Health, Health Sciences, Population Studies, Statistic, or relevant discipline
- Minimum 1 years’ experience working in data management preferably involving data collection, data cleaning and data analyses from large populations. Substantial knowledge and experience in data management.
Candidates interested to apply for the position are requested to fill up the application form available at http://www.nfdf.org.np/vacancy/index, and send along with the updated CV and cover letter via email [email protected], before 5:00 pm, 11 March 2018 . The subject in the email should write “Application for the post of Data Management Officer”