The Los Angeles-based AIDS Healthcare Foundation (AHF) is a global nonprofit organization providing cutting-edge medicine and advocacy to more than 709412 people in 38 countries. We are currently the largest provider of HIV/AIDS medical care in the U.S.
AHF funds its mission to rid the world of AIDS through a network of pharmacies, thrift stores, healthcare contracts and other strategic partnerships. Generating new, innovative ways of treatment, prevention and advocacy has been the hallmark of our success. We are currently leading a mass testing initiative to identify and treat the 25 million people who are unaware they are infected.
By advocating big goals–such as having 1 billion people tested each year–AHF hopes to eliminate older, more time-consuming methods. Since 1
987, AHF has cared for thousands of people living with HIV and AIDS worldwide. As we create and implement new programs in communities across the U.S. and abroad, we expand delivery of healthcare and influence over policy with the aim of saving more lives.
AIDS Healthcare Foundation (AHF) is an international NGO, working in Nepal since 2008 in the field of HIV/AIDS treatment and care. AHF is looking for dynamic and energeticNepali citizens to fulfill the following positions:
Data Capturer – 4 position (1 for each clinic in Bharatpur, Butwal, Kailali & Pokhara)
Data Capturer is responsible for data management including data entry, cleaning and reporting by following standard procedures adopted by AHF Nepal. S/he should assist in recording and reporting. The position is also ensure data accuracy, integrity and reliability.
Required Qualification and Skill
- Certificate in Computer Applications from a recognized university or equivalent or Proficiency Certificate in General Medicine (Health Assistant) or Nursing (Staff Nurse) from recognized institution
- Preferably be trained in monitoring and evaluation (M & E) of the program aimed to build the capacity of the person in recording data, preparing and sending reports and maintaining records properly.
- Workable knowledge of English with proficiency in MS-Word, Excel, Power Point, Access and using E-mail
- Must have basic knowledge of HIV/AIDS
- Ability to follow directions
- Ability to respect organizational confidentiality
Qualified Nepali citizen are encouraged to apply with CV and contact information to E-mail:[email protected] with position title in the subject line. Deadline to apply for the positions is August 5, 2017
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for assessment. No telephone inquiries will be entertained. These positions are subject to availability of the fund. AHF reserves the right to cancel or postpone the whole recruitment process without assigning any reason whatsoever.
Preference will be given to local applicants with HIV related experience.