Consultant- National Association of People Living with HIV in Nepal: National Association of People Living with HIV in Nepal (NAP+N) is a national network of People Living with HIV (PLHIV) led non- governmental organization of Nepal. NAP+N has established in 2003 and now working in HIV, Tuberculosis and Hepatitis to improve the quality of life of PLHIV through the formation and strengthening of networks and associations of PLHIV, building capacity to respond to the challenge of HIV & AIDS and develop an understanding of their right to continue to contribute to the community.NAP+N is a Sub-recipient of Global Fund funded Key Population Research and Advocacy (KPRA) Project administrated by Save the Children Nepal as the Principal Recipient. The consultant is required to fulfil activities under this grant title: Key Population Research and Advocacy (KPRA) project.NAP+N is seeking application from qualified, smart and result oriented Nepali citizens as Consultant to develop protocol, guideline, CBS model, training curriculum development of Hepatitis and facilitate the training under The Key Population Research and Advocacy (KPRA) Project.
Position: Consultant 2 (TWO) in team [One Team Leader & Facilitator]
Reports to: Program Manager, NAP+N
No of position: 2 (TWO)
Duty Station: Kathmandu with frequent travel to NAP+N partner CBOs under GFATM
Position type: Consultant
Contract Duration : The consultancy period will be effective from November 5, 2018 to 15th. December 2018 with the scope of 25 working days.
Major Duties: The “Terms of Reference (TOR)” can get upon request.
- Work in close collaboration with the team of NAP+N, Donor agencies & PLHIV led organizations
- Represents NAP+N in different forums to carry out the objectives and goals
- Promote NAP+N wherever possible
Qualification and experiences:
- The candidate must have a Master’s degree in Public Health or Bio-Statistics or International Development or other relevant education with proven experience in conducting qualitative and quantitative research, guideline and SOP development and develop assessment tools in the area of NGO development with focus on HIV and AIDS
- Minimum three years of professional experience in research and development
- Experience in training curriculum development and facilitation skills
Specific experiences, expertise and personal qualities:
- In-depth knowledge of conducting desk review, methods and including strong command of data analysis
- Excellent report writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal skills, ability to work with key population, government and other stakeholders
- Excellent management and coordination skills
- High level of integrity, maturity and confidentiality is required
The interested candidates are informed to get the “Terms of Reference (TOR)” upon request through sending a request Email to [email protected] no later than 29th October, 2018.
And all interested candidates are requested to submit curriculum vitae and motivation letter stating per day consultancy fee for a team leader and facilitator with subject head as “Application for the position of Consultant” to [email protected] or sealed envelope to National Association of PLWHA in Nepal (NAP+N), Tokha Municipality-11, Karki Niwas, Samakhusi, Ring Road, Kathmandu, Nepal no later than 5:00 PM 30th October, 2018.
People living with HIV or affected with HIV candidates meeting above requirements are highly encouraged to apply.