Consultant- Helen Keller International
HKI is a non-profit organization dedicated to saving and improving the sight and lives of the worlds vulnerable by combatting the causes and consequences of blindness, poor health and malnutrition.
HKI/Nepal is working to improve the nutritional status of women and young children through evidence based research and programs. Helen Keller International (HKI), CARE, FHI 360, Nepali Technical Assistance Group (NTAG), Equal Access Nepal (EAN), Environment and Public Health Organization (ENPHO), Vijaya Resource development Centre (VDRC) is implementing USAID funded Suaahara II Program (SP II) in 40 districts.
HKI is working with Kansas State University / Feed the Future Innovation Lab for the Reduction of Post-Harvest Loss (PHLIL) Research, and invites a qualified Nepali national as a Short-Term Consultant for this research.
The consultant will be responsible for the coordination and monitoring of the market survey while working closely with the survey partner, National Development Research Institute (NDRI) and the PHLIL technical team.
The position will be responsible for conducting the following field survey duties:
- Oversight of data collection, data entry and upload;
- Coordinating with the survey partner;check the packaging and labelling of the collected samples,
- Ensuring quality of data and sample collection and labelling of samples;
- Coordination of logistics and transportation of samples to Kathmandu
Working closely with the field supervisors and enumerators on both field supervision and data cleaning.
- A Minimum of Master’s degree in Statistics, Research, Demography or equivalent.
- A minimum of 2 (two) years experience in research including data entry and analysis.
- Ability to use Word, Excel, SPSS,
- Excellent oral and written skills in English
Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
Submission to: [email protected]
- Cover letter
- Updated CV
- Minimum of two reference contact details (mobile and e-mail), including current employer.
Deadline for Submission: COB March 11, 2018
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the selection process.
Helen Keller International promotes workforce diversity and is an equal opportunities employer