Community Health Officer – FAIRMED Foundation Nepal
The position is responsible for ensuring the project performance as expected and assuring the quality of work through technical backstopping to project team. Similarly, he/she will also support the HFs in the process of planning and service delivery, ensure accountability measures are taken, initiate collaboration with other organizations and avoidance of duplication of work at communities/ Palikas. The position will be based in Baglung district Province 4 and requires extensive travel to the working communities/palikas.
Scope of work:
- Work in close coordination with partner’s team
- Provide needed support to field staff, and ensure implementation of planned activities through field visits
- Asses the supply side of health facilities for quality health services through visit and interactions
- Help social mobilizers to enhance their skills in mobilizing the community, obtaining community’s participation in decision making and help to implement project activities on time.
- Coordinate with government and non-government organizations in the working areas.
- Support project team in conducting the health related training.
- Document the project progress, case stories.
Qualification and Competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Public Health/ Nursing
- At least one-year experience in Community Health Program.
- Strong writing as well as documentation skill.
- Fluent in written and verbal Nepali and English Languages.
- Willingness to travel extensively in the communities/ Palikas.
- Cooperative and Collaborative to work in a team.
Remuneration: As per FAIRMED Nepal’s policy.
Application Deadline: 24 May, 2018 ( 10 Jestha, 2075)
Qualified and interested candidates are requested to apply with a cover letter and updated resume with two recent references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Telephone enquiries will not be entertained.
“FAIRMED Nepal is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage candidates of diverse backgrounds, women and person with disabilities to apply.”