Call For Volunteers: May Measurement Month Nepal 2018
May Measurement Month Nepal 2018 is a National blood pressure awareness campaign aimed at addressing the increasing burden of hypertension in Nepal. The campaign is a part of International Society of Hypertension led global campaign called ‘May Measurement Month’ incorporating World Hypertension Day on May 17, 2018.We aim to screen blood pressure of general populations by conducting screening events in public sites, health institutions and at communities across all provinces of Nepal.
May Measurement Month 2018 Coordinating Group- Nepal call for volunteers to be part of this campaign by submitting their interest by 28th of April 2018. Volunteers are expected to measure the blood pressure and record the information.
Volunteers will be provided with:
- Certificate of appreciation
“Volunteers with health science background will be given priority.”
For further details please write to our coordinating team:
- Kamal Ranabhat: [email protected]
- Ghanashyam Pandey: 9861193381
- Bimala Dhamala: [email protected]
- Naresh Prasad Joshi: 9841116424
- Nabaraj Bagale: 9843712536
- Shankhar Singh Dhami: 9846637546
- Anuj Pandey
- Pabitra Babu Soti(Pokhara): 9856063933
Facebook page: May Measurement Month for Hypertension-Nepal